What you get:
- Website creation or reconstruction, which may include original photography and graphic design by me as needed (see graphic design examples here, and some of my photography here)
- After site completion, then full website management including posting of written content, proofing, light copy creation
- Social media planning & management: twitter, facebook, pinterest, instagram… more as requested.
- For new non profits or community organizations under 2 years old, sliding scale of $300-$500 a month*
- For non profits or community organizations older than 2 years, sliding scale of $400-$700 a month*
- For small business start ups (within their first year of business), sliding scale of $400-$600 a month*
- For small business (over a year old with under 15 employees), sliding scale of $500-$700 a month*
- For medium business (over a year old with over 15 employees), sliding scale of $550-$1000 a month**Does not include any website or product fees necessary such as hosting, domain, themes, or plugins.Why do I charge by the month? Because I’ve found that business owners are reserved to contact me if I’m by the hour. Not only does it slow production, but quality communication/understanding gets lost. Why not charge for the complete product, say- the completion of the website? Well, because I’ve seen many business owners keep putting it off and off and off. By paying by the month, I ensure that you are using me to the fullest capability and that we complete our said projects as soon as we can.